Customer Support Engineer – Ito Motion
At Ito World, we’re experts in visualising movement data.
We transform complex data into striking visualisations. We work with organisations ranging from global technology businesses, engineering consultancies and local governments. Whatever their size, our clients share a desire to transform complex concepts into easily understood visualisations.
We’re looking for someone to help support customers of our exciting new data visualization product, ‘Ito Motion’.
Ito Motion is a licenced software product, that helps our clients turn their movement data into insightful, striking visualisations without the need for specialist experience or training.
You will report to the Visualisation Product Manager and will be responsible for helping our customers get the most from Ito Motion. Our initial target market is transport professionals and the supporting consulting ecosystem.
What you’ll do
- Develop training material, example visualisations and other supporting material
- Respond to customers’ requests for support over email and phone
- Assist customers with use of Ito Motion, providing “how to” support ensuring they get the best from the product
- Provide assistance installing and configuring Ito Motion software
- Participate in trade shows, seminars, workshops and training sessions to demonstrate Ito Motion, train customers and share best practice
- Work closely with the product and development team to improve our visualisation products. Suggesting new features and functionality as well as feeding back details of any issues that customers experience
- Collaborate closely with other team members from sales and marketing. Providing technical sales support, to answer potential customers’ questions and demonstrate Ito Motion
What you need to have
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience gained in a commercial environment
- Professional communication skills in English (oral, written, phone) and Degree education
- Customer driven – someone who is curious about the customer, and genuinely wants to ease their pain points
- A passion for spatial data and applying software to generate insights
- A desire to roll up your sleeves, learn new things, understand new data sets and identify/fix problems
- A proven track record of working with and presenting data using standard GIS packages, transport modelling software and Excel
- Knowledge of transport modelling and associated disciplines is highly desirable
- Join a team working on exciting projects in a friendly, creative and challenging environment
- An opportunity to work with exciting clients, amazing data and on some very cool projects
- A company culture that values initiative and ideas
- An exciting start-up environment, with offices in London and Cambridge. This role can be based in either London or Cambridge and will require frequent travel within the UK, including weekly to London if Cambridge based
- 25 days’ annual leave
What we offer
To apply please email us with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are well suited for the role.