Our work makes transport and mobility more intelligent and cities smarter.
We are looking for an inquisitive, tenacious, well-organised analyst to join our Transport Data team. You will help provide public transport data to the world’s largest and most exciting technology companies, supporting the travelling public to make more informed multi-modal journey decisions.
Working as part of a talented multi-disciplinary team, the role gives you the opportunity to directly contribute to delivering the most complete and high quality data products to our customers.
Ito World is a startup working to enable the smarter movement of people by providing real-time transit data and visualisation software for journey planning, transport planning, and communications. Co-founded by award-winning technology entrepreneurs and backed by enthusiastic venture capitalists, we have clients that include some of the world’s leading tech companies, including Google.
What you’ll do
– Be the champion and “go to” person for all aspects of public transport for your portfolio of cities.
– For each city, maintain a current perspective its public transport infrastructure; and develop strategies to ensure that Ito has access to the most complete set of associated data sources.
– Using Ito’s unique data platform, integrate all available datasources to generate a complete real-time model of the city’s transport infrastructure.
– Enhance the data quality through the identification and resolution of issues using a combination of in-house tools and reference to external information sources.
– Explore and exploit opportunities to improve and augment the data to best represent the reality of ground truth.
– Interact with transport professionals based in agencies around the world.
– Assist in the resolution of customer support requests.
What you offer:
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail-oriented approach to tasks.
– Ability to relate the detail of data to the reality of the world.
– Effective use of internet search tools and mapping solution.
– Well organised and ability to focus to deliver against exacting timescales.
– Some natural affinity for handling data, although no specific languages or technologies are required as full training will be provided in Ito’s suite of tools.
– Foreign languages may be an advantage.
What we offer:
– Join a team working on exciting projects in a friendly, creative and challenging environment.
– Work with clients from many sectors, including entertainment, tech, & transport.
– Competitive salary based on experience.
– 25 days holiday.
Based in our Cambridge offices with some travel to our Ipswich & London offices.